By Metal Type
- Sell Your Watch
Calibre - Watch News & Stories
- Shop by Category
- Watch Brands
- Jewelry Brands
- By Category
- By Brand
- By Movement
- By Price
- By Category
- By Brand
- By Metal Type
- By Price
- Sell Your Watch
- Calibre - Watch News & Stories
- Request an Appointment
California Consumer Privacy Supplement
Collection and Disclosure
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this California Supplement, we may have:
a. Collected the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (personal) (including, for example, name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online and device identifier, IP address, email address, account name and number, social security number, telephone number, postal address, or other similar identifiers).
- Identifiers (Government-Issued Identification Information) (including, for example, driver's license number or state identification card number).
- Commercial Information (including, for example, records of personal property; products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; marketing histories; purchasing histories or tendencies; purchase profiles; shopping and retail browsing channel preferences; online browsing and website interaction histories; and direct marketing histories).
- Personal characteristics, histories, and associations (including, for example, signature; physical characteristics or description; and characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law).
- Computing or mobile-device information and internet or other electronic-network-activity information (including, for example, login credentials; online advertisement engagements; and cookies, tags, and similar device or user identifying information).
- Education and professional or employment-related information.
- Financial information (\(including, for example, banking details and income level).
- Geolocation information.
- Payment card and transaction information (including, for example, credit card number; debit card number, and other financial information).
- Household information (including, for example, family size and composition).
- Incident-related information (including, for example, statements; or insurance, or similar claims).
- Audio and visual information (\(including, for example, from in-store security cameras).
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
b. Collected personal information about you for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Facilitate accounting, auditing, and reporting.
- Deliver analytics (machine generated through computing/mobile devices for performance, monitoring, personalization, and order processing).
- Deliver advertising through technology (including, for example, to facilitate personalized content, remarketing, online display ads, and interest-based ads).
- Deliver advertising through direct or mass media (including, for example, via email, SMS, telephone, post, and broadcasts).
- Facilitate affiliate marketing.
- Administer claims management, handling, and insurance.
- Detect and respond to security incidents, protect against and respond to malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Deliver customer service.
- Pursue legal matters.
- Deliver website, mobile-app, and e-commerce services.
- Facilitate information security.
- Facilitate fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Deliver logistics (including, for example, order management, shipping, and fulfillment).
- Develop customer information for personalization.
- Process, fulfill, and ship orders.
- Deliver shopping and customer engagement (including events and experiences, such as contests, sweepstakes, previews, and shows).
- Deliver social media engagement.
- Conduct surveys.
- Administer technology and ensure technology integrity (including, for example, by maintaining and improving networks; and identifying and fixing problems).
- Process transactions and payments.
- Develop, review, and test products and services.
- Deliver WiFi and similar online services (including in store-service.)
- Perform miscellaneous services.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
c. Shared your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Our joint marketing partners
- Our business partners
- Social media networks
- Third-party marketing partners
- Government entities, including law enforcement
d. Disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information about you:
- Other Financial, Medical and Health Information
- Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law
- Commercial Information
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information
- Geolocation Data
- Sensory Information
- Professional or Employment-Related Information
- Education Information
- Profile Inferences
e. Collected personal information about you from the following sources:
- Watches of Switzerland
- Device(s) You Used
- Service Providers
f. Information we share with third parties:
We require that all third parties with whom we share identifiable data treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If required by our service providers in order to complete a sale or business transaction.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or proceeding \(for example, a subpoena or warrant\), to assist in the investigation of potential crime, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
g. Sale of Personal Information:
We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. We may allow certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) to collect your personal information in aggregate with others’ and anonymized via automated technologies online or otherwise share personal information with such parties in exchange for non-monetary consideration (such as an enhanced ability to serve you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you). You have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information, as detailed below. We do not sell the personal information of consumers under the age of 16 if we have actual knowledge of the individual’s age.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as further described below.
a. Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
b. Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
c. Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information, as that term is defined under the CCPA. Please understand that we will still share your information in ways that are not a “sale,” such as with our service providers, for our own online advertising purposes. Your opt-out will be specific to the web browser or device you use at the time you exercise your opt-out rights; if you use multiple web browsers or devices, you will need to opt-out from each browser and device. Please note that opting-out of the sale of your information for interest-based advertising purposes does not mean you will stop seeing ads, including interest-based ads, and your information that was collected and sold prior to 90 days before your opt-out request may be further used and/or sold for interest-based advertising purposes.
d. Shine the Light Request: You also may have the right to request that we provide you with: (a) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (b) the identity of those third parties.
How to Submit a Request
You may submit requests:
- By placing a toll-free phone call to (877) 762-9677; or
- online by clicking on the following links:
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information or complying with your request. We reserve the right to require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, deletion or opt-out of sale request on your behalf, (a) we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and )b) for access and deletion requests, we may require you to verify your own identity directly with us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with you request.
If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive, and will not receive, discriminatory treatment by us. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact USAConsumerPrivacy@thewosgroup.com or (877) 762-9677 to request this Statement in an alternative format.